European breakdown and recovery insurance (1 Viewer)

Sallytrafic

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
We have UK breakdown and recovery insurance through the C&CC with the RAC we just asked for a renewal quote to cover multitrip EU cover and at £120 it was slightly cheaper than last years UK only cover should I be worried. 08 plate Chausson Flash 02.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Sounds pretty good to be honest. .. I would check it thoroughly though or ask questions re your size and weight and repatriation etc
I believe nationwide is 120 ..
We use adac which is about 90

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds good, we were with that Arrival Scheme as it was (is?) called. We had a large RV and they were the only ones that would cover us weight wise. We called upon them once in France and the service was superb.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Frank hope you are well :)Yes decent price and yes ADAC is cheaper and a lot more cover for your money -If I remember though Adac cover in France is weird -something about they cannot get you off a m/way so you have to pay and reclaim it back -someone will be along to give full info soon but ADAC takes some beating for the money -I had cover for a couple of years but never needed them or the RAC arrivals that I had at the same time :rolleyes:
terry

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Hi Frank,

with your background it might be worth looking at Britannia Rescue through CSMA - Tracy & (the other) Frank ask to be remembered to you both (I've just been reminded of those treasure hunts - good times).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
It's not just ADAC in France, it applies to all the breakdown and recovery companies. You have to phone their emergency services, oreferably from one of the riadside phones. They send a truck and tow you off. We had a blow out, they changed wheel, charged €200 approx and we were on our way.nAt our destination we had to conract Safeguard AA and reported the details and the money was refunded within a week or two. You can pay cash or credit card.

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
We are with the Macif full risk no franchise e318 all breakdown and re repatriation any where in Europe, need to notify if venturing out side Europe. Added cover for death/ illness world wide up to e80,000 medical/transport, repatriation dead or very ill, repatriation of mh pets and belongings, also covers every thing when not traveling in mh e69.00 and by other means.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back