Europasim Switched Back ON Result !!! (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
For the past few months I have been trying to get my Europasim card reinstated or get a refund for the outstanding balance.
Today Vodafone.it switched my sim back on with the exact credit that was on it when they switched it off. :)
I had sent numerous emails to Vodafone.it customer services with no response.
I then emailed the CEO, with copies of all my emails, immediately I received a reply from customer services, asking me to go through the registration process again, this I did.
Then again nothing happened, after a further few weeks I emailed the CEO again, got a reply saying they were investigating my case.
Again no response from customer services.
On the 3rd Sept I again emailed the CEO, advising that if the problem was not resolved I would take further action against his company, no response.
Yesterday I send an Email to the 'Italian National Regulatory Authority for telecommunication'
copying all my correspondence with Vadafone.it
Today I received the following emails

Dear Sir,
I am an officer of the Italian National Regulatory Authority for telecommunication.
I am confident that Vodafone is just taking time to check what has happened and find the best way to solve the problem and that Vodafone Customer Care will soon provide you with an answer to your request.
Best regards,
Anna ______

2 hours later I received this.

Dear Sir,
we have just reactivated your sim card and restored the same credit.
Kind regards.
Vodafone Italy Customer Care.

Result :):):)

(All my emails were sent in English and Italian using google translate.)
PM me if you need the email addresses I used.
:cheers:

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
Thanks for posting your news Tremybach.

I put 50 euros of credit on and have tried everything to get the money back, but got nowhere at all.

I've pm'd you for that address and will definitely give your suggestions a try as otherwise this MIFI gadget I spent ÂŁ150 has been a big waste of money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back