Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
There's a new quick-release adapter usually known as 'Euronozzel' as pictured below, this is designed to replace all the others throughout Europe but history says it will just add another adapter to the mix at least for several years to come! This new adapter may appear in any country on newly installed pumps but as yet is fairly rare. News as of late 2010: Repsol are increasingly installing this in Spain.

I got this info from http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk

Safe travelling.

Don
Link Removed

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I bought a French/Italian adaptor for our French trip. I also bought a Euro adaptor just in case. Does this mean they will both be obsolete as my Euro adaptor is nothing like your pic?

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Visited the Repsol depot at Alicante on the N-340 on 1st June 2011, it still uses the 'old' nozzle, what was more surprising was that the Spanish attendant stayed in the office/foyer whilst I operated the pump :Eeek:

Oh it was slight drizzle at the time :RollEyes:

Mick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Don Madge

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
There's a convincing You-Tube demonstration of the adapter on:

Link Removed

There's also a clip of bayonet to clawgun fitting as well.

Lifted from Out & About.

Happy gassing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Visited the Repsol depot at Alicante on the N-340 on 1st June 2011, it still uses the 'old' nozzle, what was more surprising was that the Spanish attendant stayed in the office/foyer whilst I operated the pump :Eeek:

Oh it was slight drizzle at the time :RollEyes:

Mick

The repsol depot at Alicanti was using both UK and Euronozzel when we were there in December and January. We had problems with the Euro fitting, it would only allow 3 litres into our tank and then it cut out. Moved onto the other pump with the UK nozzel and put a further 44 litres in.

In December they guy was taking registration numbers of the vehicles filled in a book with the amount supplied. In January I just filled my own tank and went to the Kiosk.

A new station opened in January a Molina Marfargones on the N332 south of Cartegena. This uses the new Euronozzel. It made a lot of hissing as it was filling the tank but at least it filled us up. At first I thought there was a leak but there was no smell of gas.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back