Euro Liner / Wheel and motion (1 Viewer)

Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
I needed a replacement security nut for my Euro Liner alloys and google led me to the Wheel & Motion Facebook page.
I sent them a message for help and advice and despite it being Sunday I had a speedy response.
The following day I rang them for further guidance and the following day my nut arrived and at a very reasonable price.

Great company which I will definitely use again.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Nice to hear good feedback about companies :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
Tandy
Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
Just a quick update to my Euroliner alloys

It turned out to be a bigger problem than I first thought.

Whoever had last removed the wheel had not only lost the alloy nut but replaced it with a 32mm nut (try finding that size socket in your tool box!!) and consequently during removal the extension was broken.
Wheels and Motion came to my rescue again and we were able to ascertain that the "extension" to attach the alloys to the wheel hub had been fabricated and were not correct - this sudddenly made sense why the air valves didn't match up with the alloy "hole".

The new brackets were duly sent were too short. No problem said Pepa. I measured , took photos and a new set were sent out at no extra charge (I returned the first set obviously) and they are brilliant - much better than before.

Thanks Wheel and Motion and Pepa who went above and beyond.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back