euro disney (1 Viewer)

J

jolyon

Deleted User
Has anyone been to euro disney paris, in their motorhome, recently? As i have been told conflicting information about being able to park there. Firstly I was told you can't park or stay there, then I was told you can park. ANy information anyone has on visiting this area would be great as we are planning too visit Paris and euro disney after christmas.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Boss is going on 27th dec in their motorhome and parking on site at euro disney so you must be able to park there still.

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
We were there in Feb this year .. there is dedicated motorhome parking, follow the signs from the park entrance, the attendant at the pay booth will also direct you ..
it is a huge car park.. when we were there there must have been well over a hundred vans and it looked empty .. !

It was €12 , now gone up to €13 per night, we stayed two nights but only paid for one, no one came around to check..

Water may be off due to cold weather, showers and toilets are signposted "coach drivers only" but we saw many motorhomers using them ..

When you visit the park take your own food and drinks.. Dick Turpin is in charge of the food outlets.. typically €7 for a hot dog and €2 for a juice..

Frankly I think the whole thing is just a rip off .. but as I promised Chaz I would take her .. I did... but I would never go back .. not good value for money .. :Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
there seems to be chinese whispers about the mouses car park as far as i know its open as it always was you can check if you want to by ringing them .i have used the showers there on several occasions and never had a problem just walk in .its about as safe as your going to get and theres loads of room you used to be able to blag it by paying for one night and stay for more but that has been tightened up know when i was there the other month a couple of girls come around and check the paperwork.i use it as a stopover when coming back up thru france

Upvote 0

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
We were there a couple of months ago and I agree with everything said above - especially Jim's comment about never going back.
Lots of space, decent shower block - if only that damned mouse wasn't there!

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its expensive, but very well laid out. As theme parks go, there is nothing in the UK that even comes close. The kids will love it::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Boss found it today either goggle maps or google earth - sorry can't remember which ! Anyway you can see it clearly. :thumb:

Upvote 0

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
eurodisney

:Smile: Apperently the car park is not a camp site you can park motorhomes but you have to pay on a daily basis but if you have an annual pass you park for free.
As for shops if you get stuck for any thing thing there is a small supermarket on the train station. have fun.

Upvote 0

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Eurodisney parking

We have just returned from spending Christmas at Disney.Overnight parking is available at 13 euros a night, and you are allowed to use the showers and toilets.
Make sure that you bring your own food as prices in the park are very expensive because of the poor exchange rate. There is a supermarket about a 10 minute ride on the train if needed.
If you intend to stay for more than a couple of days the cheapest way is to buy an annual ticket to get free parking, and then you could return later for free.
We had a good time but the parks were very crowded and the queues were long for the rides, but if you go well prepared with food etc. it should not be too expensive.

Upvote 0

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
We were there in November endorse all the comments above. Especially the one about stocking up on food ( veg,milk,meat etc) before you go in as the shop on the station is poor. Yes it's expensive to eat in Disney but you are so well placed for the park- cheap daily rate and no driving home exhausted afterwards! You can also get the train to Paris so easily. We will use it again on our way up and down France
Lucille

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back