Euro Disney (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
Off to Euro Disney in Feb half term can anyone confirm its still OK to stay on the car park. Stayed 2 years ago it was OK if I paid 30 Euros a night.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Their website says it's not permitted to stay overnight - the reality may be different

OP
OP
SteveB123
May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
Their website says it's not permitted to stay overnight - the reality may be different
Thanks but it said that last time I stayed I was wondering if they had changed . There where quite a few Motorhomes in the car park overnight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Yes, can confirm that it's still fine. We stayed 19th-23rd Dec, was rather quite....
IMG_2111.JPG

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
It's also possible to park overnight at the petrol station in an emergency (e.g. if the park is closed when you arrive). But ask first - they've got room for 4 M/hs as far as I can remember.

Have also seen vans parked in the lay-byes just before the park entrance gates.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
We were there in September and all was well.

You pay at the entrance for the first day's parking (ie you are charged per day not per night like a campsite), and if you stop overnight and plan to stay for a second day you're supposed to pay first thing in the morning at the coach party pay booths which are on the far side of the driver's pavilion at the bottom end of the MH car park. There is a specific booth for MH payment and they're not usually busy. In fact the problem I had on day three was finding someone to pay. For some reason the MH booth was unmanned and the person in the other booth wouldn't take payment from me. They vaguely directed me to pay at the dog pound which is on the way into the park and a bit inconvenient, as you have to walk all the way back to display your ticket. Bloody Mickey Mouse operation if you ask me.

Anyway to cut a long story short we paid for the first two days as we should but didn't bother on the third day as we were leaving mid afternoon. When we got back to the MH after our final session in the park there was a reminder left under the windscreen wiper to pay for day three which I ignored. I couldn't be arsed trotting all the way back to the dog pound. You don't need a ticket to exit the park so we thought sod it and left.

Next time we go (which won't be for a while) we'll either get splatted at the entrance by a huge cartoon mallet or they'll have forgotten about our debt. It's not like DisneyCorp are short of a bob or two is it?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
[QUOTE="scousebird, post: 1681869, member: 20628"but my friend's there now and said she's been using the coach driver's showers.[/QUOTE]

:Eeek::Eeek:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I hate to be a miserable sod, but I think Euro Disney is crap.

Am I the only one?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Took the kids and grandkids a couple of years ago, they loved it, but I was really underwhelmed by it all !:(

Glad I am not the only miserable git(y):D

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I hate to be a miserable sod, but I think Euro Disney is crap.

Am I the only one?

If you're going to buy into the whole Disney thing for a couple of days the Paris park is (in my opinion) better than the Florida park, plus it's not full of Americans. The rides in the main Paris park are a bit tame but they're aimed at younger kids, not older people. The rides in the Studios park next door have a bit more about them to appeal to younger teenagers but (beyond Aerosmith) they aren't exactly adrenalin pumping. If you want thrills and spills in Europe try Europapark, Gardaland or Port Aventura. Disney is what it is, ie part of Chairman Walt's plan for global domination - you have to leave critical thinking at the front door and subject yourself to the Dictator's will. :)

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back