Romanymarea

Free Member
May 23, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I think we are going to buy a ford. Eton motor home,second hand 2006 plate...never had a van before,the size seems ideal for the two of us,any one had any trouble with them,or are they good runners. Thanks. Oh it's an automatic.

smiffy502000

Free Member
Aug 5, 2012
sutton coldfield
Funster No
MH
coach built.
Exp
since 2008
hi,when you say eton, I think its an auto sleeper on a transit base.dont think you can go far wrong. we had an A.S motorhome they are a well built van and the transit is a good old work horse, go for it and have fun:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Nice little van (Ford version of the Nuevo) Any hickups with it should have been sorted by now. The Mk7 RWD Tranny is a good performer, dont think you will be disappointed.

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I think we are going to buy a ford. Eton motor home,second hand 2006 plate...never had a van before,the size seems ideal for the two of us,any one had any trouble with them,or are they good runners. Thanks. Oh it's an automatic.

My mate has just scrapped a good tranny for spares, auto gearbox went and over 5k for a replacement, if its the push button electronic auto be very carefull

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back