ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
When i say fulltime im sorry i wont be technically living in it,,i have an address to go to but hopefully wont be using it much,,i will be travelling to work all over uk (all being well) but i will have a base,,legally !!

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Just had a chat with safeguard ins, very nice young lady filled me in with all aspescts of insurance,breakdown etc,,has anybody ever had to use their breakdown,insurance,etc?? Are they as professional as they come across??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Just had a chat with safeguard ins, very nice young lady filled me in with all aspescts of insurance,breakdown etc,,has anybody ever had to use their breakdown,insurance,etc?? Are they as professional as they come across??
Only their windscreen replacement service, which was coordinated with autoglass, and was fine. I think they use the AA ?

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Safeguard do use the AA, but you will have to check vehicle details. Largest Motoring Organisation and they cannot tow over 7 metres or 3500Kg.!! I just checked them out and they gave a very good price, but cannot recover me. Maybe for the first year I could use them and use Warrenty to recover me if I do breakdown

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back