Especially for Gail, (Ourcampersbeentrashed) (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
(Quote)Looks good, just read some of the details

let me know what a deluxe pitch is. Take a photo of a deluxe and normal pitch and post them up. This is intriguing (Unquote)

...........................................................................................................
South Lytchett Manor Caravan and Camping Park, near Poole, Dorset.
...........................................................................................................

Not overly impressed for the money they charge..

Not sure what the difference is between the "Pitches",,, couldn`t see what if anything was different... :Sad:

The super Pitches had the lot....

Grass pitches were a bit tired and thin on grass.... (Which I suppose is only natural after having months of awnings etc plonked on them..)

The pond had very little water in it and was stagnant..

The games room was shut and being used as a store while a huge extension was being built for more pitches...

Little or no signal for an ordinary TV aerial, and where we were could not latch on to the satellite...(Tree`s in the way:RollEyes:) They do sell Coax set up`s at reception £15-00 :Sad: so you can plug into their system, which seems to pick up most "Freeview" programmes... (But a trip to Band Q for the same set up and only £9-95..:thumb:) if you don't have one..

In view of not all the facility`s were available, I think they should have done a reduction on prices, while that was so, and while there were contractors roaring around with JCB`s and Dump trucks...

Possibly be an ideal spot/site for a peaceful stay,(Once the work is finished) and lots in the vicinity if you have a car.... Not a lot for kids to do...

Not so peaceful if you have a tugger alongside you that own a yapping poxy dog... that barks at every one that walks by... :Angry:.......... But a complaint to reception makes a lot of difference... :RollEyes::Smile:

Toilet/shower blocks were kept nice and clean...

Would I stay there again. ?????????????

Possibly if the site were finished...

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Mo:Smile:

Don't beat about the bush::bigsmile:

Tell it as it is :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Mo:Smile:

Don't beat about the bush::bigsmile:

Tell it as it is :winky:

I would hate other "Funsters" to go there expecting a lively, with great facility`s site and then be let down... :Sad: ::bigsmile:

Tis a great place for touring the Jurassic coast and Poole and Corfe Castle and all the other attractions.... :thumb:

As long as you have transport...... Busses do stop and drop off outside the camp gates but limited to where they go.. :Sad:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Don't hold back Mo tell use what you really thought of it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still look on the bright side, Judy and Paul had a great weekend away, Judy never had to street view the route and get stressed, it cost you a fortune but you got out of doing the garden, and all the other little jobs that Judy has on her list. :winky::ROFLMAO: Bob and Jane.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
omg mo you would have been better treking to Lincoln we had a fab time and so relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered

so from what Old mo has said I take it a deluxe pitch has a £15 plus excess for the freeview leads either that or a deluxe pitch doesnt have trees blocking the satellite signal

if you had wanted the full JCB experience they are knocking down Walthamstow stadium, we could have given it to you free of charge without any extra penalty for the earth moving beneath you :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back