escape control panel

Discussion in 'Swift Motorhomes' started by escapee, Dec 19, 2015.

1. escapee

escapee Funster

hi all
    back in march we bought a 2010 swift escape 686 which weve been all over europe with since and more than happy with .But a few weeks ago i went to collect it from where we store it and the main battery was dead-no problem -bought a new one and went away for a couple of nights
    Thought id nip and check it the other day -started on the button so left it running while doing something noticed both battery usage lights were flashing on the control panel but as soon as i switched the engine off they too went off and everything seems to work fine
    Is it just that i havent noticed them before(obviously when the engine is running im usually in the pilots seat) or is there a problem?
    i would appreciate it if any fellow escape owner could put me right on this,hopefully im just being a bit thick
    thanks in anticipation

2. ramsthom

ramsthom Funster

Have a Bessacarr but the systems are the same. Yes that's correct. With the engine running the flashing lights on the control panel indicate both cab and leisure batteries are charging.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. escapee

escapee Funster

thanks for your reply ,you can see now why i never got my observation badge in the scouts