entertaining me way round the med (1 Viewer)

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
Having now been in my coach conversion fulltime for 4 months im now thinking about the winter and weather or not to go south, ideally all along the coast of france, portugal and spain, working my way from town to resort etc.
As my bus only does about 15 mile to the gallon most of my earnings will go on deisel and I have no reserve funds for major repairs etc.
I know im mad and will probably regret it but its something ive always wanted to do.
My question is.....to the experienced winter-ers, do you think I would find enough bookings to pay for the trip.
I do a drag show but have heard varying reports about the med being one big ghost town in winter.
PS if anyone would like to join me, giz a shout.
Thanks
wyn
MySpace.com - wynnie - 38 - Male - manchester, UK - www.myspace.com/wynnielafreak

OP
OP
N

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
most club acts are booked the previous year so if you are going, get booking now. Good luck.

As I will only be spending a few nights in each resort trying to get pre booked gigs will be almost be impossible, especialy as it is unchartered teritorry, well to me.
Is there anyone out there who has followed the coast from calais to Benidorm ? Are there many entertainment venues open ????

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
This sounds like 'Pricilla Queen of the Desert'
Did you know Lloyd Webber is producing a stage musical of this film. In Stage they were looking fo drag artistes to be auditioned.
Good luck and break a leg.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
N

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
This sounds like 'Pricilla Queen of the Desert'
Did you know Lloyd Webber is producing a stage musical of this film. In Stage they were looking fo drag artistes to be auditioned.
Good luck and break a leg.

Hi Big foot yeah it is all a bit Priscilla queen of the dessert.
I was asked to audition for a part in the stage musical but turned it down cos I couldnt do a good enough australian accent.Link Removed

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Hi Big foot yeah it is all a bit Priscilla queen of the dessert.
I was asked to audition for a part in the stage musical but turned it down cos I couldnt do a good enough australian accent.View attachment 1356

WHO CAN have you watched Neighbours or Home and away??:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back