BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We've just spent a lovely few days with our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren near Augsburg. Having done our duty we are now relaxing in one of my favourite sites. We vare at Camping Belchenblick near Staufen in the Black Forest. It is idyllic! The site is alongside a babbling brook (really) and if you turn left out of the site and walk along the walking/cycling path with the brook on your right you will arrive in the historic town/village of Staufen. It is beautiful and has one of the best cake shops ever!
We used this site several times while I was running the business and I will never forget that we had a complaint from a customer who said the babbling brook kept him awake at night! You just can't please some people!
If you turn right out of the site and walk about 1 mile you will come to a chocolate factory outlet. Very expensive and delicious chocolate at give-away prices.
I asked the campsite about their wi-fi and what did it cost. The owner replied 4 euros. I said for how long and he said "as long as you stay here". Now that's a bargain!
Incidentally the showers, toilets etc are top class with many individual bathrooms (no extra charge).
I hope I have made a few of you jealous. After spending one week here we will be heading north to Dusseldorf to look at a possible new 'van.

Happy motorhoming!

Bob

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Sounds lovely , enjoy .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back