Engine Oil for Sale (Slight catch tho.) (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Posted on F/B by No.2 Son.

"Anyone out there needing some barely used engine oil? We're changing the oil out of our biiiig generators and it's still as clean as a whistle. Has only done about 20 hours in a clean air environment pretty much on tickover the whole time."

The slight catch.

Buyer collects from Queenstown, New Zealand (Anyone passing???)

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
:LOL::DI will be there in the morning, which morning can't promise as I need to get an empty can.
Love clean oil, as it started off black as tar!

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
A couple of weeks ago, on a job, the contractor asked my son if he wanted 600 litres of red diesel. They'd hired a fuel bowser trailer and the hirer said there would be a charge of £400 if they didn't empty it for the return :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ianandkath

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
spain/uk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years
A couple of weeks ago, on a job, the contractor asked my son if he wanted 600 litres of red diesel. They'd hired a fuel bowser trailer and the hirer said there would be a charge of £400 if they didn't empty it for the return :eek:

mines petrol, diesel no good,lol

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

If only he had been in Wokingham, just what I need for the John Deere grass cutter and bak hoe Kubuta digger:clap2:

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Yeah, you wouldn't believe the number of calls he had to make to get someone to take it, biggest problem was finding enough oil drums :)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I had that on a job up in Scotland almost five hundred letters to get rid think at the time it was abut £300 pounds worth sold it to a farmer for £100
Just to get rid
Bill

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
Would have been very hard not to be tempted by that - assuming the space to store it was available. Yeah I know it's illegal to use red in a road vehicle, but how many cars do you see being stopped by VOSA? That would be a years worth of motoring for me, only do around 5k PA.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back