Over the last year my RV has begun to start less and less frequent as it should. I have to get the jump leads out to start, using the leisure batteries as even the auxilary MOM switch doesnt usually work. I have been told the battery is OK, its a 70ah. though Mr RAC said this seems small for a 7.4l petrol engine. Some one looked at it and said something is draining it, I have even bought a little solar panel to plug into the cigarette lighter as I thought it might be the alarm/immobiliser, though this is rarely used as I have been almost static for a few months. Any Ideas ? should I just buy a bigger battery, though due to space it wont be much bigger. As usual finances are tight so I'de rather avoid taking it to an auto electrician. I read on another thread that it may be to do with the way the starter motor is earthed, but surelly if winnebago have been making RVs for so long something like this wouldnt be a design fault...or would it ?