• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Endless Breeze Fan - 12v - VGC - £50 (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have an Endless Breeze fan, like the below:

upload_2016-7-26_17-38-24.png

I bought it with the intention of using it in my camper but to be honest have found with having a PVC we don't need it as we can open the doors to get a good through draught, so rather than have it gathering dust in the garage, and seeing as there are a few people thinking of buying one, I thought I'd put it up for sale.

Price is £50, plus P&P at cost if you want it delivering.

I am going to the Malvern Motorhome show in August so can take it there to save postage.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Can I buy it please Mel?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Minxy girl,
can this be fixed to 400 x 400 vent or heki

I'm sure Mel will be along soon, but we've got one and it is really designed to be freestanding on its own feet.

You might be able to 'rig' it with some sort of makeshift arrangements to attache the fan to a 400 x 400 heki, but I'd be somewhat doubtful about the practicality.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
If it is still available I would be very grateful for this to help keep the Border Terrorist cool when out in Spain etc.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Minxy girl,
Hi Terry. If I manage to get this one off Mel, I have a fiamma one you can have, that is designed to fit in a roof vent.
Edit - as long as @Popeye doesn't mind me passing it on as he gave it to us.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Hi Minxy girl,

You might be able to 'rig' it with some sort of makeshift arrangements to attache the fan to a 400 x 400 heki, but I'd be somewhat doubtful about the practicality.

Yes. We've used ours like that several times on this trip. It just seems to fit almost perfectly and we have an unused 12v socket (for a TV) at high level in the bedroom that could almost have been installed for the fan.

No "rigging" or other kind of bodging needed.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Yes. We've used ours like that several times on this trip. It just seems to fit almost perfectly and we have an unused 12v socket (for a TV) at high level in the bedroom that could almost have been installed for the fan.

That's interesting..

I also have an Endless breeze fan I was thinking of flogging.. but if it fits in a roof vent I may keep it....

How did you support it Nick ?

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
That's interesting..

I also have an Endless breeze fan I was thinking of flogging.. but if it fits in a roof vent I may keep it....

How did you support it Nick ?

With the legs turned out and the rather stiff carrying handle it supports itself. It's a bit of a fiddle getting it up there to start with and it doesn't look like it will go but one you get the trick it fits really well. It's definitely not coming out by accident.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We've had it running all night a couple of times this trip. It works a treat (y)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
@scotjimland I know it doesn't look great at the moment but I only discovered it fitted late one night a few days ago when it was like a bloody sauna in the bedroom. It does the job for now.

When I get home I'll have a proper look at it and come up with something better that looks like it's meant to be there and fills in all the gaps.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009

Fascinating, and clever how you were able to just slot it in place, albeit with a bit of a fiddle. Will certainly keep that trick in mind for ours, if we ever need it above the bed. Thanks for posting the pics!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Must have a different window @NickNic .. I would need to remove the blind/flyscreen cassette .. not a problem.. but once the fan is in place you cant open or close the window without removing the fan... not very convenient ..

however.. while away , one of the spring arms supporting the window snapped .. so I plan to fit a new window .. Was thinking on a mini Heki .. so will give that some thought before deciding...

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Must have a different window @NickNic .. I would need to remove the blind/flyscreen cassette .. not a problem.. but once the fan is in place you cant open or close the window without removing the fan... not very convenient ..

however.. while away , one of the spring arms supporting the window snapped .. so I plan to fit a new window .. Was thinking on a mini Heki .. so will give that some thought before deciding...

I saw my old Hymer B544 the other day. They had modified both vents. The front one had been made much bigger and a modern Heki added. The one over the kitchen had been replaced with the Fan-Tastic Vent. A big improvement for when you are touring in the warm (y)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I saw my old Hymer B544 the other day. They had modified both vents. The front one had been made much bigger and a modern Heki added. The one over the kitchen had been replaced with the Fan-Tastic Vent. A big improvement for when you are touring in the warm (y)

thanks Jim.. just recently renewed the big front roof window.. (you may recall I broke it while resealing.) .

will look at the Fan-Tasic vent.. could do with a fan as its over the fixed bed that is close to the roof and gets really stuffy .. stifling when you don't want to leave the side windows open..

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Must have a different window @NickNic .. I would need to remove the blind/flyscreen cassette .. not a problem.. but once the fan is in place you cant open or close the window without removing the fan... not very convenient

The must be different, on ours the blind and fly screen just slide across. They are part if the frame so I couldn't remove them if I wanted to.

Yes, once the fan is in place you can't open and close the window but I don't see why you would want to. There wouldn't be much point in the fan running with the window closed and if it started raining heavily enough or suddenly got cold enough that I wanted to close the window the fan comes down easily enough.

I've had an idea for version 2 that will solve at least the screen issue but it will have to wait until we get home. I'll post pictures if it works (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back