Endless Breeze at Lincoln Show?? (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Anyone going to Lincoln who has an Endless Breeze fan with them? I would be very grateful to see one in action before I order.

Many thanks

Catherine

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Anyone going to Lincoln who has an Endless Breeze fan with them? I would be very grateful to see one in action before I order.

Many thanks

Catherine
I have one, but it isn't branded as "endless breeze". I got it in the USA. It is, however, excellent being Li-ion rechargeable, D batteries or 12 volt direct (which also charges). Look for the Osprey or flying duck on a pole....... (if someone hasn't shot it.......)

Les

Apr 18, 2008
Seaford
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
I have one on board will be at Lincoln ,have Cipro 55 with dome
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Reading this thread gave me a very rare flash of inspiration.
The last time we were at a rally, we met a few people, and chatted lots. However, there must be a fair few people who want to see gadgets working and installed, and get feedback from real owners. I know we did, but the rally rapidly descended into a knees up, and before we knew it we were heading home!
What would be dead handy is a thread along the lines of: "I'm going to Lincoln and I want to see a demonstration of...."

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I am going to Lincoln and I'd like to see a demonstration of your beer fridge :)

I am going to Lincoln and I'd like to experience a practical sampling of the contents of your beer fridge :LOL::LOL:

I'm going to Lincoln and it will be a bloody miracle if @GJH remembers the combination to his beer fridge.......

It just struck me. Does this mean @DuxDeluxe has "perpetual wind"?

It is all that duckweed. Worse than sprouts and pickled onions combined......

Oct 27, 2013
Portglenone, Northern Ireland.
Funster No
MH
Elddis Magnum185GT
Exp
Since July 2012
@Viennese . I have one as well but not actually used it yet! Autotrail Apache, might have a clown fish flying from flag pole.(Just so I can find the van, you know)! Depends where I end up being parked! :)

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
I'm going to Lincoln and it will be a bloody miracle if @GJH remembers the combination to his beer fridge.......

Suggest you ask for a practical sampling of the contents of his pie/pasty fridge instead...(I don't believe he actually cooks any...)

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
@Viennese . I have one as well but not actually used it yet! Autotrail Apache, might have a clown fish flying from flag pole.(Just so I can find the van, you know)! Depends where I end up being parked! :)

I'm packing my walking boots - might be a good hike round all these Breeze owners!!

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
All mouth and no trousers eh? All gong and no dinner!

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
@GJH has been promising his mythical radioactive roadkill piesties for months.....
OI!! I just mentioned to Jill a few minutes ago that we must remember to bring your Supreme Acklam Piesties (complete with carrots naturally).
'tweren't my fault you missed Peterborough :D

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
OI!! I just mentioned to Jill a few minutes ago that we must remember to bring your Supreme Acklam Piesties (complete with carrots naturally).
'tweren't my fault you missed Peterborough :D

Another cause of "endless breeze"....... :LOL:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
That's easy for somebody with webbed feet who isn't even in Norfolk :LOL:
Sshhhh....... don't give the secret away. The turnip Taliban don't know that there are other species on the planet with webbed feet; they think that they are the only ones.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back