Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I woke up this morning full of the joys of next spring, the sun, yes that's right the sun was shining, birds were chirping and there were no bills in the post. Great day can only get better I thought. But no I went to the cupboard for a little nip of Banana Liquor, not something I normally do but it was such a nice day I really fancied celebrating it. Horror of horrors, the bottle was empty, some horid guest had finished it and replaced the bottle at the back of the shelf. What am I to do now the thought of having to wait another two years befor going overseas again brought down a black cloud that deprived me of my sense of humour for the forseeable future, a sad day for Devon, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
this banna juice is starting to get quite a reputation on the forum ,,:Smile: is it dangerous for females to use it ???:Smile:

regards lady jann :winky:

for ever young :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Sorry Jan, it contains deadly toxins, that are lethal to the female gender, the only know cure is testosterone which as you probably know we men have in bucket loads so were quite immune to it :thumb:
Geo

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
In my younger days I brewed a lot of banana wine,at parties the girls would allways give three cheers for Rogers banana, but source has dried up and difficult to get hold of these days.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back