Enchantment

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by PP Bear, Jun 15, 2013.

1. PP Bear

PP Bear Funster Life Member

Is it just me and am I the only one who just instantly relaxes the second I step inside my motorhome:BigGrin:

I've only just got back from being overseas in Nepal (defiantly NOT a motorhome country!!) so not been near her for 2 weeks and away next weekend to the Ascension Island, so that'll be 4 full weekends that I'll have missed out on being away in her again. I'm sitting here now just running her up, moving her around to keep the brakes clean and run the engine for obvious reasons and getting her ready for her cam belt change and service mid week. The radios on and I've a full 3G signal, so I can post and monitor fellow Funsters at the same time as run her up, but it's the overwhelming feeling of calm and happiness I get just being in her (keep it clean!!):Smile:

Getting a motorhome was the best money I have ever spent:thumb:

Becoming a Funster was the second best and sooooooo much cheaper:thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 5
  2. journeyman

journeyman Read Only Funster

Same deal....Had the van since March. 2nd best decision i've made and we are still only travelling around the UK at the moment. Loving the freedom and seeing all the bits of our fine country we would normally zip past..

• Like Like x 2
  3. BgClick

BgClick Funster

I have to resist not spending all my time at home in the van. I make up all sorts of excuses to get inside her (keep it clean) and fiddle about.

4. PP Bear

PP Bear Funster Life Member

I know, it's so addictive isn't it, but it could be worst, we could collect stamps!!!:Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  5. motorhomelover

motorhomelover

I could say I liked motor home living so much I bought two of them :thumb::thumb:
    27 foot great RV and a 32 foot with slide out :thumb:
    Best thing I ever did was to get out and about :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kevc

Kevc Funster

Couldn't agree more. To be in the van is definitely a chill. Have just ventured with ours outside of the UK for the first time, have had the van for about 18 months now and we are currently pitched just outside Amsterdam. Was seriously one of my better decisions.

Have fun and tale it easy

Kev

• Like Like x 1