PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Is it just me and am I the only one who just instantly relaxes the second I step inside my motorhome::bigsmile:

I've only just got back from being overseas in Nepal (defiantly NOT a motorhome country!!) so not been near her for 2 weeks and away next weekend to the Ascension Island, so that'll be 4 full weekends that I'll have missed out on being away in her again. I'm sitting here now just running her up, moving her around to keep the brakes clean and run the engine for obvious reasons and getting her ready for her cam belt change and service mid week. The radios on and I've a full 3G signal, so I can post and monitor fellow Funsters at the same time as run her up, but it's the overwhelming feeling of calm and happiness I get just being in her (keep it clean!!):Smile:

Getting a motorhome was the best money I have ever spent:thumb:

Becoming a Funster was the second best and sooooooo much cheaper:thumb::thumb:

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Same deal....Had the van since March. 2nd best decision i've made and we are still only travelling around the UK at the moment. Loving the freedom and seeing all the bits of our fine country we would normally zip past..

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
I have to resist not spending all my time at home in the van. I make up all sorts of excuses to get inside her (keep it clean) and fiddle about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PP Bear

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I have to resist not spending all my time at home in the van. I make up all sorts of excuses to get inside her (keep it clean) and fiddle about.

I know, it's so addictive isn't it, but it could be worst, we could collect stamps!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I could say I liked motor home living so much I bought two of them :thumb::thumb:
27 foot great RV and a 32 foot with slide out :thumb:
Best thing I ever did was to get out and about ::bigsmile:

Kevc

Free Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Compact Leisure vehicle
Exp
Since 2011
Couldn't agree more. To be in the van is definitely a chill. Have just ventured with ours outside of the UK for the first time, have had the van for about 18 months now and we are currently pitched just outside Amsterdam. Was seriously one of my better decisions.

Have fun and tale it easy

Kev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back