Electrolux 4401 Fridge not working on Gas (1 Viewer)

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
leave it,i will have a look at it in marjal,but i will not have any tools with me,but i know a man that will:thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
My Dear James Brown !!

When you get to Marjal I will have cool beers to hand and an ice cold moist cloth to cool your fevered brow !
Have you tried kicking it yet ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Fridge not working on gas

Same problem with us but intermittant !! Last time it was the thermocouple :) Is that not technical from a female !!!

Someone mentioned a motorhome spares plave on N125 on the Algarve . More details would be appreciated as we are down there at the moment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well I have tried to remove the fridge, I've damaged the hob and lost two plastic things that the four corner screws go into, they have fallen somewhere never to be seen again. why they could not just screw into the worktop, I don't know. The Fridge will not budge and Siân has forbidden me to swear at it anymore. The hob now only has two screws and the fridge is back on leccy, which means wilding with a cool box or sites with hookup arrgghh Good job its beer oclock:Smile:

[HI]I am using a coolbox at the moment to, enough solar to run it till the sun goes down, chills the beer OK.........thank you :sin:[/HI]

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Same problem with us but intermittant !! Last time it was the thermocouple :) Is that not technical from a female !!!

Someone mentioned a motorhome spares plave on N125 on the Algarve . More details would be appreciated as we are down there at the moment.

Without a working Fridge Siân will insist staying on sites, so I just booked mine in here, for Thursday afternoon. :thumb: http://www.camperserv.com/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

[HI]Someone mentioned a motorhome spares plave on N125 on the Algarve . More details would be appreciated as we are down there at the moment.[/HI]

If you "Google" Motorhome spares Algarve you arrive here...

http://www.camperserv.com/

JJ :Cool:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Fridge not working on gas