Without naming and shaming ! we have just had our MH returned from the dealer who has (after third attempt) resolved a malfunctioning oven/grill. On arrival we checked it out ! firstly, the ignition was dead, we then used a separate igniter to fire up the burners, both of which lit up and stayed lit, which was a result. However, we noticed that the fans had not come on, which we assume expels fumes and prevents the unit going up in flames ! After a short while we realised that the feed to both the ignition and the fans came on when we turned the lights (master switch) on. Which was comforting to know, but leaves the possibility of an unsuspecting daylight cook being in danger of passing out before the MH goes up in flames. Am I worrying unnecessarily ?