Free Member
May 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 2015
This weekend our Burstner motorhome has exhibited a fault with the control panel (IT 994). Normally you can press a switch and a gauge shows battery levels; also another switch can be used to show fresh and waste water levels. The light behind the gauge illuminates but neither dial moves.

I have checked all fuses I am aware of, does anyone have an idea of the problem?

Attachments

• panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 55
Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
There is a fault with the board, best option is to send to Schaudt inGermany.
From memory cost is around £70.

OP
OP
M

mpgilham

Free Member
May 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 2015
Andyman, thanks for the information.
Are Schaudt the original manufacturer, do I contact them through their website (http://www.schaudt-gmbh.de/) or do they have a UK branch?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Do you mean that the left-hand gauge does not move in any condition: i.e. neither when checking battery levels nor water levels?
If that is the case, I would suspect a faulty meter. A few months back I had the right-hand (current) meter fail on mine (IT992 branded Hymer but otherwise quite similar to yours. I sent it back to Schaudt (original manufacturers) and they repaired and returned it to me (total cost €69.62 including return shipping). I used myHermes to send it to them and they used UPS for the return. (myHermes is cheaper for a private individual.)
There is no UK office, email Udo Lang who will explain what to do> Udo.Lang@schaudt-gmbh.de

This is the second time I have had repairs done by Schaudt (first was on the EBL) and their service is first class and reasonably priced compared with trying to get work done in the UK.

OP
OP
M

mpgilham

Free Member
May 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 2015
Left left dial does not move to indicate voltage or tank level, I will email Udo Lang to see what he recommends
thanks,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back