LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
As a few of you know i bought 2 electric bikes from A S Bikes in coventry in august before we went to Italy. We bought the Small wheel bikes and unfortunately Shirls could not ride the bike, When we returned home we rang them and they said no problems bring them back and we will swap them for the bigger wheelbikes That was in august, i rang them last week and said i was going to coventry and could i bring the bikes down and swap them. He said he would not be in on that day but was at the motrohome show in Manchester and he said to just bring them and he would swap them no problem. And that is exactly what he did. This man is a true Gentleman and all he asked of me was to shake his hand. If anybody wants an electric bike you will not go wrong dealing with him he is honest and sincere and his bikes are very good quality .Also his daughter is an excellent bike mechanic:roflmto:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We also bought two electric bikes from him and you are right , a gentleman who seems to believe that the customer is always right.
Great bikes , great service, how refreshing .:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Pete certainly can't be faulted on customer service. Only a few days after buying our bikes I broke the stand on one. He sent us another at no charge with full fitting instructions.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
As a few of you know i bought 2 electric bikes from A S Bikes in coventry in august before we went to Italy. We bought the Small wheel bikes and unfortunately Shirls could not ride the bike, When we returned home we rang them and they said no problems bring them back and we will swap them for the bigger wheelbikes That was in august, i rang them last week and said i was going to coventry and could i bring the bikes down and swap them. He said he would not be in on that day but was at the motrohome show in Manchester and [HI]he said to just bring them and he would swap them no problem. And that is exactly what he did. This man is a true Gentleman and all he asked of me was to shake his hand[/HI]. If anybody wants an electric bike you will not go wrong dealing with him he is honest and sincere and his bikes are very good quality .Also his daughter is an excellent bike mechanic:roflmto:

Are you saying he waived the £400 difference in the price ?

If so, that's fantastic service.. or have I misunderstood

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
edgy

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
No he is a buisness man not a fool. I bought the higher power battery bikes so i had to pay an extra £100.00 each

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Great service,a name to look out for !
Just out of curiosity why is a small wheel bike harder to ride than a big wheel bike?

OP
OP
edgy

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie