Electric Bikes & AS Bikes

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Dubiousp, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Dubiousp

Dubiousp Read Only Funster

Good morning all on this bright sunny day, Ive been looking around for bikes it seems one of the most poular suppliers is AS Bikes.

Ive never personally dealt with them but Im looking for a bike that will cover both my motorhome needs and home to work, which is essentially 7 miles there and 7 miles back

Any thoughts appreciated

2. cbrookson

cbrookson Funster

Depends on your budget really. AS would be fine for motor homing, but you may prefer something lighter for daily use, but they are expensive!

For a start see the Pedelec forum and 50 cycles ..... (I have one of those).

Cheers

3. icantremember

icantremember Funster

We have the AS bikes and they would certainly cover your requirements.

As previously stated they are a little heavy but they work well and the after sales backup is brilliant.

If you are at the Stratford show next week he should be there and you can get test rides there.

4. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

AS bikes ! Yes :thumb:

We have 5 or 6 in the family now.. Woman and I had the first ones and others in the family were so impressed they followed suit..

Believe me, 7 miles is nothing to worry about :thumb:

Our bums usually give out long before we have to worry about battery use :Wink:

5. motor roamin

motor roamin Funster

They will definately do the job you want Peters back up and warranty is second to none and his prices are good.......having said that to get bikes to fit myself and the wife who has a back injury we had to go elsewhere and pay twice as much.........so give them a good try before you buy if they work for you then look no further :thumb: If you want to see/try mine at Stratford wander over to RVOC I will have mine with me

All the best Rick