electric bike

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by herbies, Sep 22, 2013.

1. herbies

herbies Read Only Funster

not sure if this is the right forum for this but,

does anyone have an electric bike and can it sit on a fiamma bike rack or would it be too heavy also looking at a foldable one but not sure it would go in the boot of the hymer 694

cheers

2. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

If you are looking for a electric assist bike, no problem at all, if it was Just Electric then it could be to heavy.

3. Xabia

Xabia Funster

Surely if you remove the battery the weight would not be a problem?

4. the stig

the stig Funster

I have an electric bike, and btw its also foldable, and we put it one our bike rack along with another bike, but it is NOT a fiamma rack it is a Thule rack.

Bike is superb and from AS Bikes, can highly recommend them

regards
    Andrea

5. Granjan

Granjan Funster

We have just bought two folding electric bikes also from A & S electric bikes they go in our MH garage in their bags. mine is 20inch and husbands 26 inch wheel, the folded dimensions are on website and the bike weights with and without batteries, we have plenty of space left in garage. The bikes are ace, i broke a pedal last weekend when hubby insisted i take a short cut intended for a mountain goat, i messaged A&S and got a replacement in the post a couple of days later FOC. I just feel happier having them locked away out of site really. I did manage to drain the battery over two days but my legs didnt ache at all, my husband had loads of battery left but severe cramp! :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1