Elddis Motorhome Prototype Valuation Help Please (1 Viewer)

AndrewF

Free Member
Aug 15, 2016
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Elddis Prototype
Exp
Lapsed
Hi there

I am trying to get an idea how much my late fathers motorhome is worth. The problem I have is that it is a prototype and is basically an Elddis Odyssey Caravan that has been (professionally) attached to a Citroen Relay van. As it is unique, I am finding it difficult to compare it with another motorhome.

One of the main drawbacks is that the door is directly above the rear wheel meaning you need a small step ladder to get into it. The wheel bays on the original caravan are now extra storage compartments.

As I say, it has been professionally converted (possibly by Elddis themselves) and is in very good condition. It is a 2002 reg, low mileage, will be having MOT soon and new tyres.

Any help, advice and opinion greatly appreciated.

Andrew

camper1.jpg

camper2.jpg

camper3.jpg

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Has it got internal water and waste tanks, as opposed to the usual caravan systems of having these outside the vehicle on the ground? Also, does it have a cassette toilet or a PortaPotti. If it doesn't have these then I fear it is worth very little - but of course you may be lucky and find some who really likes the concept.

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
Best to tell us what the internal situation is, beds, seats, loo, shower, are they there or not?
I have a friend wanting a low cost camper, motorhome for a year to use on a building project. It won't have to move often but needs MOT, as he has to,be legal and wants no. Further costs etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back