Free Member
Jan 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Hi all,

Does anyone have an Elddis Aspire, especially the 240. Hope to take delivery in a couple of weeks and wondered if there had been any teething problems I should look out for, so I can check before I drive it away (I know I should have researched this before hand but the situation was difficult and time did not allow it).

Also, what exactly do you get with the winter pack, as I'm thinking of requesting this before I pick it up, does it include tank/pipe lagging and a separate isolation switch for the tank heaters, or is it a fit and forget type heater.

Also could anyone recommend a good set of winter tyres (215/70 R15C 109S) and possibly where to get them from.

Apologies if this is not the right place.

Thanks

Zoophoo.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Congratulations on your purchase. Depending when it was built they did have a problem with water ingress on new models. The dealer will no doubt say he hasn't heard of this but trust me my contacts build them so know what has happened. The problem was solved but best to make sure it isn't a model that has been standing round for a long while.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Z

Zoophoo

Free Member
Jan 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Thanks for that,

Was there any specific area that was the problem?

Regards

Zoophoo.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back