elddis 180

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by liverpool, Apr 30, 2010.

1. liverpool

liverpool Read Only Funster

hi new to motorhome fun . need some advice . my other half wants to trade our autocruise starblazer 07 model for an elddis 180 .we need the seatbelts for grandkids . any thoughts

2. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Hi Liverpool, Don't know about the Eldiss 180 but I have the 200 and it has seat belts on two of the rear seats. The other two are backfacing so don't need them but I was told I could always add them if I felt I needed them.

don't know if that is what your question meant really????:RollEyes:

3. liverpool

liverpool Read Only Funster

help

more the quality and reliability of elddis cos only ever had autocruise starblazers but cant afford a new one . the elddis we think are value for money but dont know much ab out them . has anyone out there got one

4. movan

movan Funster Life Member

I'm sure someone will come up with some answers then.

I love mine. The only faults I had for the first twelve months I owned it were minor ones ...... screws falling out from under bed (soon fixed) and things like that. Touch wood nothing major has ever materialised to date. for the money, I think they are EXCELLENT value. I can't afford an expensive mh so for me I can't praise them enough.

5. nicklb

nicklb Read Only Funster

We looked at the Elldis as like most could not afford a new motor home but thought the fittings were abit flimpsy feeling and opted for swift as we felt it was better built, although if I had a choice of a autocruise and an Elddis I would pick the autocruise anyday.

6. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

I run elddis models on the hire fleet - all I can say is, they are pretty robust and good quality for the money!

If you check all the builder awards for caravans and motorhomes, they always win every time - even over the german vehicles!

You won't go far wrong!