Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
I have had my Elddis 175SE for two years Jan4th 2017. The issues which were small have been sorted without any quibble. The lights front and rear had a fault, this was picked up on a service, now working okay.

This is our first Moho, never had a caravan, so, I suppose I was lucky. What made me choose the 175 was the layout, two berth make either a double bed or as we have it two singles. Her indoors pays visits to the loo many times at night, so I am not disturbed. A large double wardrobe in the rear, with a large corner shower, and the loo.

Her indoors loves it, particularly the bed, as she reckons she sleeps better in the van than our own bed:rolleyes:, so if she is happy, then I am grateful:D.

As you can see the Moho in my avatar:happy:

SteveG

Free Member
Dec 22, 2014
NW England
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Had a Majestic (Elddis Autoquest) 175 for just ćoming up 3 years. All ok with it apart from a couple of niggles which the dealer sorted! Love the end bathroom with spacious shower.

Used the van a lot and love it, not sure we would go for same layout again as her indoors has mentioned a fixed bed

Would need a fixed bed, separate shower, oven and large fridge, dual fuel hob, small front dinette, Tv area. And decent heating, all in less than 7.5m.
Any out there???

Paul an Jane MK

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2016
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
enjoyed the freedom over the last couple of years but still Wish we could have got away more often
Some people have mentioned dealers won’t fix a Moho if they did not sell it which I have come across myself but Elddis have approved repairers who don’t sell moho’s so aren’t going to turn their nose up at work (unlike the snooty local dealer that asked if we bought it from them and then said you can wait late winter then.)

This is as a contributing factor in choosing an Elddis for us as we have an Elddis repairer close to us who are very helpful and friendly and happy to help with any warranty issues although the selling dealer has asked that any problems in the first month we bring it back to them and they will reimburse our fuel and put us up at their camp site.

I am not aware of any other manufacturers having approved repairers that don’t sell moho’s

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back