efax (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Just received this email today (out of the blue) and was wondering if anyone knew anything about this:

Dear eFax customer,

Did you know you can also use your eFax number 0870 134 xxxx to scan documents?

Simply fax your documents to 0870 134 xxxx and you will receive them back as an email attachment.

And you will also find them in the eFax Message Center. This way you can send on your scans right away.

Kind regards,

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
efax have been about for years, but I didn't know about this.
Is it a paid for service Sharon?, that is apart from the call charge on 0870 numbers

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
efax have been about for years, but I didn't know about this.
Is it a paid for service Sharon?, that is apart from the call charge on 0870 numbers

Hi Keith

I know nothing about this whatsoever - I must get out more:Doh: so sorry, don't have any answers whatsoever. (But would like some - please:Smile:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Well I have found this - but it doesn't answer your question Keith, just explains a little how it works:

Link Removed

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I used this efax service years ago. When it first came out it was free but I seem to remember they stated charging so I dumped them. :Angry:
Fax is a bit old hat, now you can scan & e-mail so easily, & don't need another piece of equipment cluttering up the desk :thumb:
I don't do much faxing now so have lost touch with what is available

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

I have used efax for about three years and found them very reliable. There is the free 0870 service but you can also pay to have a normal telephone number - mine started 01473 - in otherwords the code for Ipswich where at the time we were based.

You download their software and when you want to send a fax write it and send it to the other persons fax number. You are basically sending an email which efax then convert to a fax. When someone sends you a fax, in my case to 01473 ...... efax convert it to an email and send it to me.

Everything sits in the efax software. You log on and there are all your faxs from the time you started with them. I used to have a traditional fax and seperate line etc. but efax in my opinion is much better.

It also means you can send and receive faxes wherever you are in the world as long as you have an internet connection.

I also set it up so that my emails were forwarded to email address associated with my phone so they were sent there as well

stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back