sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i use roxio suite,but its pretty basic,i want software that does photo editing that i can add text and do various tricks to...the text is very basic on roxio,i do love photo cloning though,airbrushing & i like to do posters with edited pics and lots of text with effects etc...any idea's please..samm

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Photoshop is the way to go, but its an expensive professional heavyweight with a steep learning curve They do a cut down consumer version called Photoshop Elements, its superb value and very easy to use

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I use Photoshop CS, as previously mentioned it is a steep learning curve, but very rewarding, well worth the effort if you want to create stunning art work, business cards etc., but for every day use Apple iPhoto is more than adequate.

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I was using Photoshop 6 (that dates me eh) until I recently bought an Eos40d and found that I couldnt open RAW files in it !!
I thought CS3 too comprehensive and too expensive for the small amount of non-payed work that I would be doing,so I went for Photoshop Elements 6-so far it's doing everything I want and I'm sure that if I go on a course,it will surpass my expectations. Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I agree, Elements is all that most people need and more. Did you see Link Removed yesterday its worth a look.

BRGT

Free Member
Dec 16, 2008
Bury, Lancs, UK
Funster No
Exp
Photoshop CS3. It's got more functions and options than I'll ever need, so I know the limiting factor will always be me and not the software. Better to have more than you can use than not enough.

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
I use Corel Photopaint. Top software and easy to use :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I use paintshop pro, its a cracking program, but Coral Draw is fantastic for text work as is Pageplus Draw.

eribiste

Free Member
Dec 16, 2008
Pershore
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
about 12
Photo editing

I use Corel's PaintShop Pro Photo XI for digital photo editing. There are loads of tools and effects that can be achieved, and because it is a popular image editor you may find your local college of F.E. runs evening classes in how to monkey about with it.

Eribiste

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back