sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all,

This is information is regarding this rally:-

Please DO NOT arrive at eden camp before 1.00pm as we the host cannot get into the facility before 12 noon.

Friday will be a free n easy evening with hopefully so music from Simon and anyone else who wants to have a go.

Saturday evening we will try and take you back to the 1940, so if you wish it would be nice if we could all enter into the spirit of the war years by putting on a turban n pinny, or land girl dress and that's only the men, no seriously it would be good n I am sure we can find a small prize for the best costume for both ladies n blokes. Wet your whistles and get ready to sing the songs that kept the country sane in those dark days, and then celebrate our brave lads n lasses giving us victory.
We will hopefully put on some of the food which was served during the years of rationing, and hope that it turns out ok.

Any further questions please let me . xx

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Runrig really really worried about eating that FOOD from the rationing years have you got any with a good sell-by-date?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Steve,

What do you mean believe me you didn't worry about sell by dates, my gran grew veg on to of the air raid shelter, now let me see must have some of them somewhere kicking about :roflmto::Eeek::giggler:
xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Jackie,

There is fresh water available but you cannot get motorhome down to where tap is so you would have to use water carrier. X

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back