Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
Hello. My dining table converts into a double bed. The seat bases slide out to widen the bed area and the table drops down to fill the gap between the seats. My trouble is that when the seats are fully slid out and the cushions are placed (and fit nicely), holes are left near the wall of the MH. This means that in one seat the cushions are resting on the top of the water tank and on the other there is no support for the cushions at all - just a hole.

I think I must have some factory supplied wood panels / inserts missing, which would normally fit in the space vacated by the sliding seat bases.

Can anyone with this set up confirm whether there are factory supplied wooden panels please? And does anyone know where I might get them, or is it a case of DIY?

Cheers,
Lee.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi Lee
On our Laika ecovip 7r it's the same i.e. there are holes which because we only use the table/bed for the grand children we don't mind too much, hope this helps. :thumb:

OP
OP
Sift

Sift

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
Thanks for the reply. How strange? You'd think that a hole left by extending the bed as designed would be filled somehow.

Cheers,
Lee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back