Branston1080

Free Member
Oct 30, 2012
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
I have recently bought a new ebike and now cycling has become a joy. I've been out today and managed to tackle a route that I would never have done before. The poor lycra clad road bike male in front just couldn't understand how I could be possibly catching him up such a gradient! I didn't have the heart to pass him!
I'm only using the assist when needed and going under my own steam the rest of the way. I have to say one of the best things I've ever bought. So if you are thinking about getting one, do it they are great!

Happy new year to all funsters.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I didn't have the heart to pass him!

I would have gone past and said "Good Morning" as I did so :)

I'm only using the assist when needed and going under my own steam the rest of the way. I have to say one of the best things I've ever bought. So if you are thinking about getting one, do it they are great!

Happy new year to all funsters.

I switch the assist on when I need the extra "push" (still need to pedal), the throttle is only for setting off. I agree the best thing ever bought.

Happy New Year to you as well.

Lindacarole

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta Van
Exp
Now a year !
Ooo what did you decide to get. .?
My bike is on order, hopefully on a lorry somewhere right now !
Sounds like such fun.
Regards
Linda

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Yes it's a great feeling overhauling the lycra clad boys, on Christmas eve road over to Worthing on the sea front path in a force 8+ gale riding straight into the wind, left a few cyclists quivering in my wake. Even using full Turo power I was knackered after a few miles, New Years resolution - must learn to pace myself.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back