EBESPACHER HOLIDAY III (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2015
tunbridge wells
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years
We have this excellent piece of kit fitted on the roof of our motorhome. It was purchased and fitted in France as at the time it was not available in the UK and for 12v air con unit (sort of) it's fantastic and we can't remember how we ever managed without it during hot nights, well we can actually, we didn't sleep very much!!! Anyway just wondering if anyone out there also has one and has found somewhere in the UK to purchase a new filter or even purchase and fit same. Thanks.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
We have this excellent piece of kit fitted on the roof of our motorhome. It was purchased and fitted in France as at the time it was not available in the UK and for 12v air con unit (sort of) it's fantastic and we can't remember how we ever managed without it during hot nights, well we can actually, we didn't sleep very much!!! Anyway just wondering if anyone out there also has one and has found somewhere in the UK to purchase a new filter or even purchase and fit same. Thanks.
Hi,

What filter are you looking for?

TM

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Aug 10, 2008
Hawes, UK
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
What model was it, how much did it cost,looking to fit in my Murvi,if it's 12 volt I assume this means you can run whilst driving and not whilst stood off electric ?

OP
OP
Clever Claire
Oct 20, 2015
tunbridge wells
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years
Thanks Scotland Jim for that link, I will pursue it. I think it only has one filter for the water inlet. To answer your question Mowbotman, yes it does not require hookup. You can use it as a fan or with the water cooling facility switched on. I have searched and searched and as at the end of last year there was no distributor in the UK. It was fitted by Opale Evasion at Vendeville, near Lille in France where we bought the van for about €1200. It uses practically no battery power, overnight the lowest our leisure battery has been, and including the tv too has been 94% remaining. It does not feel like conventional AC, if that's what you are looking for then the Holiday III is not for you. It cools using water evaporation but we have not found it clammy at all, there is some operational noise from it but it's not excessive and there are always earplugs if it bothers you overnight which it doesn't with us. Very useful when we leave the JR in the van and it's 30's outside. In France it is called a Refraisheur and not an air con unit and the HOLIDAY III is made by Ebespacher. They also have a free standing unit but I know nothing about this. All the info is on the web, I think Destinea, who are an accessories distributor has it in their catalogue.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Putting "Holiday 3 and Ebespacher into Google gets you a press release, IN ENGLISH!!! just in time for the Dusseldorf Show which takes place next month.
Maybe your piece of kit is going to be available 'over here'.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back