Eberspacher display not working (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2012
Sarratt, Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since 2012
I have [STRIKE]stupidly[/STRIKE] kindly let a friend borrow my MH! He has reported that the Eberspacher display is not working, eg no LCD display, no lights on panel. I'm assuming that a fuse has blown(?) As he left all the manuals at home he's asked me how to sort it out:ROFLMAO:

Being a total novice I'm assuming that he has to replace one of the fuses in the main control panel in the hab area. What amp fuse should he be looking for? Is it possible that there is a fuse elsewhere for the Eberspacher? I'm hoping someone can help as I cannot get into his house to look at the instruction manuals!! It needs sorting quickly as I'm taking the MH away in a few weeks time myself. SWMBO will not be happy if there's no hot water!!

Thanks

Rich

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Normally when eberspachers are fitted they have thier own wiring straight to the battery as they need an uninterupted supply, at the battery end of the wiring loom there is usually two fuses normally a 30amp (heater) and a 7.5amp which is to the control / display. by the way you don't say what model heater it is but you should be able to download a manual try mellor auto electrical or pf jones if your friend is anywhere near Norwich I could always take a look for you.............Mark

OP
OP
C
Apr 1, 2012
Sarratt, Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since 2012
Mark,

Thanks for your reply and kind offer of help. I assume that the Eberspacher is connected to the hab battery? Sorry, I don't know the actual model number of the Eberspacher until I get hold of the instruction book!

Dave is actually in Wales at the moment but I should have the van back on Saturday.

Cheers

Rich

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years