Easter (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi guys

Looking for something for Easter.......
Anyone already booked somewhere? We left it late last year and scrabbled for two pitches up near Geo, so thought I would get ahead this time.... you know, towels on deckchairs thing:ROFLMAO:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Easter, blimey Sharon, we haven't done Xmas yet.:whatthe:
Youre quicker than Tesco when it comes to setting out your stall:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Brisey :roflmto: Don't want to get caught out like last year.
Today is first day of Caravan Club internet bookings - bet there is nothing left anywhere by 6am tomorrow:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Brisey :roflmto: Don't want to get caught out like last year.
Today is first day of Caravan Club internet bookings - bet there is nothing left anywhere by 6am tomorrow:ROFLMAO:

hi have i missed a trick can you book for next year:RollEyes:

must get in rowntree this year floods permitting:roflmto:

ray

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi guys

Looking for something for Easter.......
Anyone already booked somewhere? We left it late last year and scrabbled for two pitches up near Geo, so thought I would get ahead this time.... you know, towels on deckchairs thing:ROFLMAO:

should have your request all typed and ready then on the stoke of midnight HIT THE GO BUTTON.
i reacon 30% of booking wont be used. if a 25% non returnable(except on production of a death certificate ::bigsmile:) booking fee was introduced you'd get a pitch anytime on any cc site. but we cant go upsetting the members, can we.
ever noticed how many caravan club senior officials DONT have a peerage/title, are under 75 and dont wear a suit every day. NONE :ROFLMAO:

john

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello - when is Easter though - in terms of campsites etc???

I know Good Friday is in March, but in this neck of the woods, the kids are on holiday for those days only, with the traditional "fortnight" off school still being in April!

How very strange!

Russell

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Russel, It is the same for us with the school holidays. The kids get 21st and the 24th march of and then a 2 weeks starting from the 7th April. We have heard that they are goint to keep the 2 weeks the same each year from now on and obviously give the kids the bank hols of.

It works out better for us as we get a nice long weekend over easter and then get another 2 week to get some time away.

Just been on the CC site and it was hard to get booked up over the easter weekend.

Richard..

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
The school here is off for the 2 weeks that starts with the easter weekend, I had heard that other parts of the country have it split

All very difficult

sersol

Free Member
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
Oh NO its not Sharon,that was last week & I booked ALL the bank holidays up.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Tried booking for Easter and all the usual t*****ers have booked it up more or less completely - you know, those who vanish when Easter arrives and pitches remain empty on many "fully booked" sites.
I hate the CC. They hate motorhomes. So we're about equal then. :Sad:

Found some space at Tredegar Park (near Cardiff, no funny windy routes) if anyone would care to join us........a photo meet, perhaps????

Laurie:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back