Easter Weekend near Deal, Kent (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well done everyone, sounds like another great get-together. Funsters having Fun:thumb:::bigsmile:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks Pat for organising the Long Weekend. Your ordered the sun and the party tent was rocking with so much laughter all weekend I'm surprised we could all speak on Monday. Nice to meet Tintin and maybe he could tell us when he is attending his music festivals and we can gatecrash:thumb:

All in all another great Fun Meet. As for the fishing meet it was contested with passion and the winner (Pat) received a marvelous trophy donated by Diablo which will be passed on next year. I think Pat could have got the parking better though:ROFLMAO:

Tin Tin I will upload pictures shortly (when I have worked out how to do them) Lets hope we can win the lottery this week :thumb:

Sonja

OP
OP
Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hello Sonja

Thank you for your comments, I will make sure I measure each plot next time, maybe you should have got there in daylight.:ROFLMAO:

I was going to show you how to upload your pictures, but I dont think I did a good job as mine are all as thumb prints only and do not expand when you click on them.

If you have any good photos then pass them over to Neil and he will put them on the Deal website.

As for the fishing competition you have to be in it to win it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But we are for the lottery:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, it was a brillant weekend wasnt it, I was getting a little tired towards the end of the LONG WEEKEND though, its hard this partying lark isnt it.

Love Pat and Neil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tintinold

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
3 Months
Easter weekend

Hi everyone,

what a change in the weather, glad the weather was fab in Deal, ::bigsmile:
update on gas boiler diffuser, have made new end caps & gas jet pipe, all welded up & welds checked with flawfinder & their all gas tight.
Fitted it tonight, & fired it up, instantly running sweet, clean, & hot. :thumb:

I am also hopefully going to download some photos into an album (size permitting ).

Regards to all

Tintin.

OP
OP
Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Keith

Glad you sorted the gas out, well done!

Look forward to any pictures of the weekend you may have.

Kind regards
Pat and Neil

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Keith, we now who we need to contact when bits fall off.:ROFLMAO: If you done that, you will not have any trouble with your windbreak poles.::bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy the show at Carmarthen. ::bigsmile: And don't spend all your money buying things you can make yourself. :winky::thumb: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back