Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
RVOC meet at Carvynick near Newquay, once again we have secured a superb rate of £13.00 per night, this includes use of indoor pool, badminton, 9 hole golf and much more......each pitch is fully serviced with water and electric hook up plus sewage (no tramping round the site with gallons of poo) they have their own decking area and room for toads.

I still have five pre booked pitches, more can be available, these five will go back into the general availability at the end of Feb, all you need to do is to call Trudi on 01872 510716 and book and pay for the nights you want from the 4th of April stay as long as you like PLEASE BOOK AS RVOC just makes life easier for me thanks.

When you have booked please PM me with your real names and user name so I can tie bookings with pitches.

For those who don't know Carvynick at Newquay this is the link http://www.carvynick.co.uk/touring-park/ so you can check it out.

If you want any further details call me on 0797 475 8989

All the best Rick

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Sorry Rick a bit to far for us

Sorry Rick a bit to far for us.. We are going down to Taunton for alarm work by Eddie of VanBitz on the 12th April and may pop in to Bath & West (Shepton) on the way back.. but going all the way down and back and down and back again is a little bit to far.

I thought you would have had all the RVOC members going to this meet by now? You seemed to have a good time last year if I recall.

That is often the trouble with rally's or meets that these days with fuel costs motorhome owners and RV owners on the whole have to think about the distance.... but worse would be the Easter traffic on that sort of route... I remember your tale last year how long it took you to get home.. bet you leave it to the Tuesday this time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Me ? I may do a CC&C DA meet in Canterbury which is only about 45 miles away.. also very local to Canterbury town which we often go to.. nice city.

Anyway hope you get a few more.... at least this bumped again for you:thumb:

All the best

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There's 50 or so funsters committed going to Chester for Easter, otherwise this meet might have been much more popular. Great site there in Cornwall; you've negotiated a good rate too. Hope you het some takers:thumb:

OP
OP
motor roamin

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Jim, not too bad we have 12 off RVOC plus three more that for various reasons can't commit yet....so it will be a good get together I am only five off of filing the bottom field which would be good.

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back