easter at southampton m/h show

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by marrod23, Feb 18, 2012.

1. marrod23

marrod23 Funster

Hi is anyone going to southampton motorhome show at broadlands house over easter or has anyone been here before any info would help as you have to book in advance if you are going to camp there cheers Rod :thumb:

2. Southampton

Southampton Funster Life Member

Went there last two years as a day visitor, in fact bought my current M/H there last year. Good, large selection of motorhomes on display and plenty of side stalls, a good day out for browsing nik naks and dreaming of the lottery win. Not sure of overnighting, but I know one of the other forums is holding a rally there this year so I guess you could overnight.

Derek

3. marrod23

marrod23 Funster

Hi Derek thanks for the info yes you can camp there from friday but has to be pre booked £55.00 from friday so probably worth a visit cheers Rod

4. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Why not have a think about the Chester rally at Easter, over 50 funsters going already. worth a thought. :Smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. marrod23

marrod23 Funster

Hi Carol would have liked to but meeting up with friends who sadly are not funsters anyway i thought Jiim said spaces were limited cheers Rod

6. lindyloot

lindyloot Funster Life Member

We went there last year, lovely grounds to camp in, great place if you want to bring your dog as there is plenty of park land you can exercise them in. I think it will be bigger this year with entertainment laid on for Fri and Sat. Well worth a visit.

7. marrod23

marrod23 Funster

Hi thanks for that just booked cheers Rod :thumb: