Early Warning, & Thank you...

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by old-mo, Jun 22, 2014.

1. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

all you guy`s at Jez & Lin`s Dorset Fun Rally 2014 .. who are latched onto the internet through me..

Please note that I will be shutting down the connection approx 10-30am tomorrow (Monday).... all good things come to an end, and we have to head of home....

Just a warning,,,,,, I don`t want to pull the plug when you are in the middle of sending E.Mails... :sorry2:

Also..... I would like to thank, Jez and Lin for putting on a superb rally, in a place dear to our hearts which bought back many happy memory`s...

This has been one of the best laid back rally`s we have ever been to... nice organisation... friendly Rally Marshall`s.... nothing too much trouble... and just enough entertainment to keep every one happy...

First time we have met a lot of people attending, and such a great crowd of like minded folk..

If you decide to do it again...... please put our names down... :thumb:

Again..... many, many thanks for a superb time.. :thumb:

Mo, Judy & Paul..

• Like Like x 9
  2. Andy

Andy Funster

Great to meet you there, mate.........though because of all the entertainment, didn't get chance to chat much.......

• Like Like x 1
  3. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Hi Mo, Not so old !!
    Yes agree about meet , lazy laid back, excellent !!!
    Nice to meet you ( and to put a face to a name ) and your family
    camped up at Exeter racecourse at moment after a large cloudburst at lunchtime , still raining now , can't moan .
    Terry

• Like Like x 2
  4. Popeye

Popeye Funster

Jackie and I left on Sunday wishing we could have stayed for the BBQ but our house sitters had to be somewhere else.

Would definitely go next year if Jez and Lyn can rope in Pat1951 and all you friendly funsters, thanks all. Griff

• Like Like x 1