Early Warning, & Thank you... (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
all you guy`s at Jez & Lin`s Dorset Fun Rally 2014 .. who are latched onto the internet through me..

Please note that I will be shutting down the connection approx 10-30am tomorrow (Monday).... all good things come to an end, and we have to head of home....

Just a warning,,,,,, I don`t want to pull the plug when you are in the middle of sending E.Mails... :sorry2:

Also..... I would like to thank, Jez and Lin for putting on a superb rally, in a place dear to our hearts which bought back many happy memory`s...

This has been one of the best laid back rally`s we have ever been to... nice organisation... friendly Rally Marshall`s.... nothing too much trouble... and just enough entertainment to keep every one happy...

First time we have met a lot of people attending, and such a great crowd of like minded folk..

If you decide to do it again...... please put our names down... :thumb:

Again..... many, many thanks for a superb time.. :thumb:

Mo, Judy & Paul..

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Great to meet you there, mate.........though because of all the entertainment, didn't get chance to chat much.......

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Mo, Not so old !!
Yes agree about meet , lazy laid back, excellent !!!
Nice to meet you ( and to put a face to a name ) and your family
camped up at Exeter racecourse at moment after a large cloudburst at lunchtime , still raining now , can't moan .
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Jackie and I left on Sunday wishing we could have stayed for the BBQ but our house sitters had to be somewhere else.

Would definitely go next year if Jez and Lyn can rope in Pat1951 and all you friendly funsters, thanks all. Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back