Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Booked on the 8 pm train Tuesday with friend from North Yorkshire for our tour of northern Germany.:Smile:
On his way down on the A1 his back box broke away and he had to have a temporary repair done, it's not good enough to do a trip abroad.
Question...where can we get a new back box on route down to Dover :Blush:

The base model is a 1998 Fiat...:shout: any help greatly appreciated.

Keith..

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Booked on the 8 pm train Tuesday with friend from North Yorkshire for our tour of northern Germany.:Smile:
On his way down on the A1 his back box broke away and he had to have a temporary repair done, it's not good enough to do a trip abroad.
Question...where can we get a new back box on route down to Dover :Blush:

The base model is a 1998 Fiat...:shout: any help greatly appreciated.

Keith..

Try a normal exhaust fitting establishment. It's quite likely the box is standard Fiat & if not a decent exhaust place will know what will fit.

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Try a normal exhaust fitting establishment. It's quite likely the box is standard Fiat & if not a decent exhaust place will know what will fit.

I have a friend with an MoT and separate repair workshop in Rayleigh, Essex, about 7-8 miles from Jct.29 M25.
He's very obliging and has at least two 5 tonne lifts there so no problem with vehicle weight or size.

If you want details just come back to me and I'll give you all the details of how to contact him etc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Microchip

Microchip

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks for the replies..friend has got down to Johns Cross Motorhomes and he's making enquires there...if they can't help nobody can.:Eeek:

Keith :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back