E-cigarettes inside your motorhome (1 Viewer)

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
I smoke I also vape when and where it allowed . Try not to upset anybody with my habit/pleasure, sometimes smoke in motorhome with windows open (if raining) My van my rules. Would not dream of smoking /vaping in someones house or motorhome. Got to say though the holier than thou anti smoking brigade do get on my t**s though:lipssealed::giggler::smiley::smiley:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
If it is not smoking then why does it fall within the smoking regulations including aircraft restaurants and open spaces.
It DOESNT.

The airlines, restaurants, cinemas etc have imposed their own ban on vaping which they are entitled to do, in the same way a shop keeper can refuse to serve you if they so wish and even smoking tobacco hasn't yet been banned from open spaces by law...only local bylaws imposed by SOME councils.

Spud

Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
Don't know what e-cigs you're using but our daughter used to use them and had all sorts of different "flavours" and some of them were absolutely disgusting - worse than the smell of smoke! Think the worse one for smell was a caramel flavour.

Certainly wouldn't have allowed her to "smoke" it in our van or the house. Always had to go outside.

Denise
I take that you don't use the toilet in your MH then!

It's vapour not cigarette smoke.
Everybody is inhales various inane vapours every day not least when using shared/public toilets and even when taking in the fresh (meathane infused) air.
What really gets up people's noses is the fact that it looks like cigarette smoke.
The carsoagenics our Diesel engines pump out may soon make phariars of us all so a little less self righteousness may be in order.
Spud

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I take that you don't use the toilet in your MH then!

It's vapour not cigarette smoke.
Everybody is inhales various inane vapours every day not least when using shared/public toilets and even when taking in the fresh (meathane infused) air.
What really gets up people's noses is the fact that it looks like cigarette smoke.
The carsoagenics our Diesel engines pump out may soon make phariars of us all so a little less self righteousness may be in order.
Spud

Of course we use the toilet in our MH! We don't usually use campsites.

I did not say it was cigarette smoke - I put smoked in quotes for that reason. I agree that we have to put up with various inane vapours everyday but it doesn't mean I have to put up with additional ones which I can avoid. I don't have a problem with anyone using e-cigs but I definitely wouldn't have them used in our motorhome.

I don't think I, or anyone else, has said anything about the vapours being carsogenic.

You sound very indignant that I personally wouldn't allow you or anyone else to vape in MY motorhome. I don't care what you do in your own.

Denise

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have been doing some drilling into the lady who produced this nonsense, she has a lot of fingers into a lot of pies. Cant find the research she did into the report that E cigarettes do not encourage minors to take up the habit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_McNeill

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Buttons,
You can get free counselling to address your obsession.
You may have a hidden desire to be a smoker.
A good trick cyclist can help.
(y)

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
Buttons,
(y)
Blimey John:eek: don't start im off on the suicidal inconsiderate cyclists theme:)

Reactions: GJH
OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Buttons,
(y)
I was in St Albans last night the place was a thick fog. One of my accurate observations was that e cigarettes only give a very short high compared to normal smoking, the nicotine relief effect wares off far quicker than any real cigarette requiring continuous drawing and expelling this fog.
I really think I am on to something here. What do you think J10.(y)

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
I was in St Albans last night the place was a thick fog. One of my accurate observations was that e cigarettes only give a very short high compared to normal smoking, the nicotine relief effect wares off far quicker than any real cigarette requiring continuous drawing and expelling this fog.
The way you could really tell a good pub or club is when you arrive an think its on fire cause of the smoke billowing from the widows; and even on a clear day you can't see the bar :smoke::nod:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
The way you could really tell a good pub or club is when you arrive an think its on fire cause of the smoke billowing from the widows; and even on a clear day you can't see the bar :smoke::nod:
Nectar to you smokers Frenchy but alas hell to us non smokers.....

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish

I think you are a subconcious wannabe smoker, mate.
The issue rules you, something is wrong, methinks.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Buttons,
When someone keeps on and on about the same thing it's usually an indication they have a fixation or fascination for it.
I still think you are a wannabe smoker.
(Or.... are you already a secret puffer??);)

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I think the answer is simple............if your Motorhome is too smaller space to vape in............get a bigger Motorhome..........simples.........then you can winge about the genny or the space it takes up or the light it blocking out :roflmto: or anything else that makes people happy winging about..........me.......life's too short live and let live (n)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back