Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
The hard bit about doing that is cutting out the cutout "eyes" that are on the original.:Cool: On a scanned copy, the eyes show up black.:Doh:

when i asked about this when calling the DVLA they said its all by number plate recognition now and top keep a copy to show if necessary.

however"! do they get anything right:Doh:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
sounds like 'jobs for the boys' on a quiet day to me......

Road tax, MOT and insurance flag up on the in (police)car number plate recognition system if not in place.
No need to roadside check anyone now

who probably wasnt going to stop anyway. :ROFLMAO:

There were police cars plus a few police motorbikes in the next layby......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Sounds like ours, same thing 4000kg adria down plated at registation by the dealer & I've being trying to get it resolved since OCTOBER:Eeek:
Finally gave up & contacted SV Tech who agreed with me and wrote a letter to the DVLA for me to send with all the original forms, tax disc & V5. These were posted last Monday so finger crossed.

did you get sorted? mine came back today wanting Convertors letter to confirm proposed MAM ( which can be an upgrade at purchase ). so not out of the woods yet.:Doh::shout:

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
just spoke with SV tech and sorted the letter of confirmation, they will send it direct now to DVLA;

now can we get somewhere,:Eeek:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Sounds like ours, same thing 4000kg adria down plated at registation by the dealer & I've being trying to get it resolved since OCTOBER:Eeek:
Finally gave up & contacted SV Tech who agreed with me and wrote a letter to the DVLA for me to send with all the original forms, tax disc & V5. These were posted last Monday so finger crossed.

Well after much help from SV Tech (as well as the letter they have phoned DVLA to chase it) my corrected V5 finally arrived back this morning just in time to renew the tax before we leave for France:thumb: Only taken DVLA six months :Angry:

A very big :thanks2: to SV Tech

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back