DVD reroute. (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi all, we have a 2005 Autotrail Cheyenne 635 .The DVD/radio/cd player, reversing camera and freeview box are fed through an Obserview control box and audio selector switch to the cab monitor.What I am trying to do is send the DVD picture to the TV coax outlet at the back of the motor home.Autotrail have sent me the wiring diagram and assure me that other people have managed to do this (apparently one was a BBC engineer!) by installing a change over switch somewhere at the control unit.Before I attempt this has anyone else had a go at it and able to give me some pointers?
Cheers Paul.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
If you can post the wiring diagram, I can probably translate it for you. It all depends on what connections are where- they vary alot in automotive wiring and components.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Wiring diagram.

A bit of trouble loading this but hope it comes out.I have had a couple of ideas which I will try tomorrow.Think I will need a new changeover switch in the video signal supply.Main problem I think will be the audio,I think it will have to go through the vans audio system unless I run a new scart lead from the control box to the TV point (which will be a pain!).Thanks for any input you can give me.Kept my brain occupied for a couple of hours.Cheers Paul.

Attachments

• IMG (620 x 877).jpg
    IMG (620 x 877).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 28

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back