Free Member
Nov 5, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit Leisuredrive
Exp
Hi,

Just considering ordering a duvalay mem foam topper, does anyone have a promo / discount code?

Thanks

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
No discount code available to my knowledge but they do have a sale running from the 1st until the 15th January with upto 25% off

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Very odd company. I wanted a new wider Duvalay bag for my Christmas present so asked them in November if their November sale was still on. I got a somewhat terse reply back saying they weren't having a November sale this year and they had nothing planned and obviously didn't offer me a discount so I wrote back saying how sorry I was ( I was planning on buying two) but I would wait for the next sale. Got no reply to this, but on the next day I saw a post on here saying the poster had a November/December only discount code for bags and now they are having a January sale as well! I ended up buying one bag but why didn't they tell me themselves? They seemed quite happy to lose two sales rather than divulge the discount and sale information.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Weimarunner

Weimarunner

Free Member
Nov 5, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
No discount code available to my knowledge but they do have a sale running from the 1st until the 15th January with upto 25% off
Many thanks Hellski, whats the bet the double mattress that I'm after won't be in the sale :)

OP
OP
Weimarunner

Weimarunner

Free Member
Nov 5, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
Very odd company. I wanted a new wider Duvalay bag for my Christmas present so asked them in November if their November sale was still on. I got a somewhat terse reply back saying they weren't having a November sale this year and they had nothing planned and obviously didn't offer me a discount so I wrote back saying how sorry I was ( I was planning on buying two) but I would wait for the next sale. Got no reply to this, but on the next day I saw a post on here saying the poster had a November/December only discount code for bags and now they are having a January sale as well! I ended up buying one bag but why didn't they tell me themselves? They seemed quite happy to lose two sales rather than divulge the discount and sale information.
Thanks BtB, it does surprise me that anyone in business can be that ignorant but it seems to be fairly commonplace especially so within motorhome / caravan and leisure. Maybe they're making so much money out of us they don't feel any need to go the extra mile. I tried to buy a carpet set for my MH from Leisuredrive recently and they just didn't bother to reply to my emails at all, shocking!

Jun 18, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Grandad's Camper-CPC
Exp
Since 2012
We have 2 Duvalays already, each with summer and winter duvet.
We wanted one of the new childrens ones for our grandson who is staying with us over xmas. Phoned through and ordered. Asked them to hold on to it so we could pick it up and definately have it in time.
They called when it was ready and were extremely helpful when we went to collect it on Thursday past.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Weimarunner

Weimarunner

Free Member
Nov 5, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
We have 2 Duvalays already, each with summer and winter duvet.
We wanted one of the new childrens ones for our grandson who is staying with us over xmas. Phoned through and ordered. Asked them to hold on to it so we could pick it up and definately have it in time.
They called when it was ready and were extremely helpful when we went to collect it on Thursday past.
That's good to hear, as with any company I expect the service you get depends a lot on who you speak with

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back