Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
or have i got it wrong again

Maybe I have I paid 10 euro for the 2 day admission and 54 euro for three days. I have not seen the 15 euro quoted but maybe I missed something:(

Never mind the van is almost loaded, off to the CC site at Blackhorse Farm tomorrow and the 08:25 ferry Thursday morning :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 23, 2011
Pedreguer, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2011
We'll be there Monday and Tuesday, we are members but can't take advantage of the BOGOF as we're currently touring Holland and can't print off the tickets:(

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
The site allows for SMS to phone for tickets, pdf for parking. Pulled ours off last night aiming for tuesday night to friday am

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp
We'll be there Monday and Tuesday, we are members but can't take advantage of the BOGOF as we're currently touring Holland and can't print off the tickets:(

The TO where we was printed the tickets off for us !
I booked and payed then forward the email to them they then printed it off free of charge !

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp
Booked our tickets and parking for the 31st and the 1st Sept and got the TO to print them for us.
Might decide to stop the 3rd night when we're there. Going to land Sunday after 4pm.
€50 for it all
So is it a mini meet ?

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Tunnel & show booked...arrive friday 4th Sept in evening, in time for a drink we hope!. Saturday at show , leave sunday morning...8am a bit harsh:(

Jun 23, 2011
Pedreguer, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2011
The site allows for SMS to phone for tickets, pdf for parking. Pulled ours off last night aiming for tuesday night to friday am
I can't find any info on the site about SMS, only info says that you have to print out your etickets full size. Can you please tell me where to find the info about SMS?

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
In rural Holland:)? Been in Holland 3 weeks now and haven't seen an internet cafe yet - only internet available is wi-fi in some cafes/campsites.

where there's a will there's away..:)

have you signed up as a member of Salon? as there is an option of SMS ticket...all explained on website. just get campsite to print it an alternative?

its at the end of ticket buying process..so cant get to it now. just email them?

Last edited:
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Just a warning about 5th September, there's a rock concert at the Esprit Arena, close to Dusseldorf Messe. I read a warning somewhere about the anticipated amount of traffic on the Autobahn approaching the show and the concert, on that date.
Can't find where I saw it now. :unsure:
The concert starts at 3pm.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Just a warning about 5th September, there's a rock concert at the Esprit Arena, close to Dusseldorf Messe. I read a warning somewhere about the anticipated amount of traffic on the Autobahn approaching the show and the concert, on that date.
Can't find where I saw it now. :unsure:
The concert starts at 3pm.

yes they warned me of this while booing tickets.. we arrive Friday - leave Sunday. probably death metal:cautious:

all up in the air now as have had confirmation that Hymer we are going to see not there :(

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Nov 19, 2013
york
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
yes they warned me of this while booing tickets.. we arrive Friday - leave Sunday. probably death metal:cautious:

all up in the air now as have had confirmation that Hymer we are going to see not there :(

Gig is Rock im Sektor which is a spin off from the festival Rock am Ring. We attended Rock am Ring at Mendig Flugplatz this year in our van and it was fantastic. Headlining band at Rock im Sektor is Linkin Park with support from German punk band Broilers who are very good .

We are considering going to Dusseldorf to combine the two. Hope we don't upset anyone if we return to van in early hours playing music. We probably won't be the only ones!

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi All. Now on the aire at Venlo Marina,:smiley: in Holand but near the German border. It's been wet all day and is still pissing it down:frowny:

For anyone heading this way the traffic was very heavy most of the way and was ultra slow around Antwerp, about 30 mins for the short distance around it.

Last edited:
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Hi All. Now on the aire at Venlo Marina,:smiley: in Holand but near the German border. It's been wet all day and is still pissing it down:frowny:

We were there exactly 3 weeks ago, today. The weather was gloriously hot and sunny. We sat on the balcony at the restaurant for our dinner. Food not brilliant, but a lovely atmosphere. We'll definitely go there again.
Hope the weather clears up for you!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
free floor plans of show in his link:

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.promobil.de/&prev=search

we are not going now as probably just going to a couple of dealers in Belgium next week who actually may have vans we are interested in as one has a i 474 coming in this week....

got the cost of camping back not the entry tickets....can change tunnel easy as on frequent traveler scheme

Martin OSullivan

Free Member
Sep 7, 2013
Hornchurch Essex
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Self Built
Exp
Booked to fly over on Thursday and back Sunday, Billy no mates as I couldn't persuade anyone to come and the kids are back to school so the wife stays at home too, I feel a few beers coming on!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back