Dunlop Air Suspension (1 Viewer)

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Has anyone fitted the Dunlop L.AL.07 kit to their tag axle on an AL-KO chassis?

I enquired about the price for this kit which Marcle Leisure advertise and they came back to me advising there is three different designs so measurements will be required, which I had already done myself and following the flow diagram on Marcle Leisure website came up with needing the L.AL.07 kit but they passed my details onto GlideRite which they advised that the 4 bag system isnt self fit and it would be £2250!!

Im quite capable of fitting the system myself but Marcle Leisure didnt seem like they wanted to supply me the kit and passed me onto GlideRite.

Cheers Dave.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Marcle no longer support Dunlop air systems for AlKo chassis. This is probably the reason they passed you on to Glide Rite. Try AS air suspension in Warrington.

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks Dave, I had wondered why they didn't seem interested.

My van is 2008 so I know they they do a kit as per Marcle's website but was puzzled when they didn't seem interested and passed my details onto GlideRite.

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
There is a problem with some you cannot do yourself ,think it has to do with axle going through the alko chassis ,needs special plates making to fit ,but i would stand correcting lol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back