Dunkirk - Giverny stops for a kip?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bigfish, Sep 2, 2012.

1. bigfish

bigfish Read Only Funster

Hi going to france on Friday, only a couple of things planed the first being a visit to Monets Garden, We have a late crossing and wondered if anybody knows of somewhere on the way to Giverny but getting me away from Dunkirk.
    Plan to get a couple hours drive in before stopping for a kip, we wont be using any toll roads, any ideas welcome.

Cheers.

2. ojibway

ojibway Funster

• Like Like x 1
  3. mondo

mondo Read Only Funster

There are a couple of good aires at Buchy and Forges les Eaux..both are in the All The Aires book..at Buchy you would need tokens for the electric bourne available from the town hall in the town itself..I see you have a late crossing so the need for the electric may not be needed...Buchy is only a small aires around 50/60 kms north of Rouen it's opposite a large High school and the buses park at the top end of the aires

Forges les Eaux is a large tarmac type aires space for at least 50 vans so if you got there late still will be room..it was 5.60 for a night there Forges les Eaux is around 10kms further on from Buchy.....as I said both are in the book...