Free Member
Jul 15, 2012
London
Funster No
MH
Ducato 10
Exp
15 years
Does anyone know of a dump station for chemical toilet and grey water in Central or East London? Someone suggested that all the boats tied up at Katherine Docks must have access to a chemical toilet waste disposal so we need to investigate that further but any suggestions are appreciated.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Does anyone know of a dump station for chemical toilet and grey water in Central or East London? Someone suggested that all the boats tied up at Katherine Docks must have access to a chemical toilet waste disposal so we need to investigate that further but any suggestions are appreciated.

Steps of the Houses of Parliament??:Doh:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I'm no expert on boats but all the dump points at marinas/docks I've noticed in my travels have been strictly for boats using berths there (similar to those on caravan sites being for use of campers).

Thames Water would probably be the best people to ask about any dump points for public use in London.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
There's a huge sewer that runs through the heart of London.. catch it on the ebb. :winky:

I'm not a boaty person but AFAIK most have sea toilets.. not chemical, they flush right into the briny...

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
have a look on an ordanance survey map look for sewage works .just ask there i,m sure they wont mind .or a public toilets in a quiet place and lift a drain cover .make sure its sewage though not a storm drain.

barrybus

Free Member
Mar 3, 2011
St.Neots Cambs
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1993
Toilet dump

Try stonebridge lock in Tottenham.Fresh water and an Elson point for your toilet dump postcode n17oxd.Sorry I dont know the gps for it.
regards Barry

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Your best chance could well be services where coaches stop, they all have toilets that need emptying. Also although not central London, I also believe that emptying facilities are available at a small charge at some C&CClub sites.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
There are camp sites at debden and Lee Valley Sewardstone Road dont know whether they would charge you but hope these are helpful

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back