Due to the rain (1 Viewer)

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Due to this torrential rain we have turned our mh into a submarine and are heading out to the shops, if anybody wants supplies from Carrefour let us know in the next 5 mins or so, sorry about the short notice but the periscope is coming down:Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
MrMotorhome

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Change of plan.

Anybody bring a tractor with them? We are now beached. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bring out the movies.

Andrew and Carol

GeraldandAnnie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Essex coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2006
I watched you, trying desperately to think of some way I could help you. I'm afraid the downpour precluded any moral support, except from behind my window.

The rain does seem to have turned our lovely hardstandings into something resembling quicksand.

Is there anything you need that we might have in our van? Or you're welcome to join us for tea / coffee / chat.

Gerald

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MrMotorhome

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
That sinking feeling.

I watched you, trying desperately to think of some way I could help you. I'm afraid the downpour precluded any moral support, except from behind my window.

The rain does seem to have turned our lovely hardstandings into something resembling quicksand.

Is there anything you need that we might have in our van? Or you're welcome to join us for tea / coffee / chat.

Gerald

Thanks, but you must admit it was funny! I thought we might have a problem when I jumped out of the van and sunk into the ground myself. Also had to fix some tent pegs as they were loose in there own puddles too. :Doh:

The sun will be out in awhile.....

Andrew and Carol

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well this rain is making us feel more at home now back in Wales, how lovely the rain ....NOT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back